A Good Nights Sleep

Getting a good nights sleep is crucial for setting yourself up for success the next day. It is recommended that adults get 8 hours of sleep each night. This will allow you to wake up easier and be more alert throughout the day. After a good nights sleep allows the brain to have some of its clearest thoughts. In addition, sleeping 8 hours a night can boost your immune system.

Comments

  1. I have always found it funny how a lot of people tend to neglect the amount of sleep they get. The difference in the way you feel when you get 8 hours of sleep instead of 6 hours of sleep is incredible. For most of us wanting to becoming physical education teachers I think it is vital that we strive to get 8 hours of sleep so we can be as energetic and awake as possible for the students. I also think it is very important to teach children about the importance of sleep at an early age. If they can learn how to get enough sleep from an early age they will reduce stress on themselves and set themselves up for success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, getting a good nights sleep is important for your success the next day. I know that when I don't get 8 hours of sleep I usually don't have a ton of energy the next day. When I get 8 or more hours of sleep I feel more energetic and alert the next day. Sleeping is over looked by so many people and I do not know why.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment